CDI Facilities provides a comprehensive LEV Testing service. This is to ensure your company is meeting the requirements laid out by Regulation 9 of COSHH and the guidance notice HSG54, “Controlling Airborne Contamination At Work: A Guide To Local Exhausts Ventilation”.
Our services include:
- Fixed extraction systems or mobile units
- Fume, dust and general extraction of all types
- New installations
- Servicing, spares and repairs for above
LEV Tests on Site
Physical inspection of the system inclusive of a line drawing
- Provide a comprehensive report giving performance rates of each system
- Calculation of smoke clearance times for spray booths using smoke machines (additional cost)
- Issue a Certificate of Compliance with COSHH requirements, should the systems pass HSE regulations
- We can also carry out assessments of new ventilation systems for compliance with Building Regulations Approved Doc F
Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) Systems require testing every 14 months under the current Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH). Every employer who provides any LEV to meet the regulations shall ensure “It is maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order, in good repair and in a clean condition” – Regulation 9-1 COSHH.
We cover areas such as Bristol, Gloucester, Herefordshire and Worcestershire, please get in touch to find out how we can help you.